Personal Licence Training
Date: 10/12/2012 (Time: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm)
The Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) level 2 is a mandatory qualification for those wishing to apply for a personal licence to sell or supply alcohol in England or Wales. Our APLH training course allows you to achieve your level 2 award in a single day, and is accredited by all UK licensing bodies and civil authorities.
- The role of licensing authorities
- The four licensing objectives
- The role of a premises ‘licensing policy’
- Key legal definitions
- The role of the premiseslicence
- Licensable activities
- Anti-social behaviour and management strategies
- Penalties for breach of licensing law
- The role of the personal licence and how to apply
- The effects of alcohol to health
- ABV and labelling
- Disorderly conduct and drug use
- Proof of age
About our training venues:
- Accessible venues in close proximity to major transport connections
- Candidates should know that the course includes a lunch break, and will need to take a packed lunch or make suitable provisions.
Please complete the form below. Ensure that the details are accurate and for the correct candidate, as they will be used on any required certificate. Fill in your full name, as shown on your passport or driving licence (e.g. Thomas rather than Tom). Please note that if you are booking a course that is less than 2 working days ahead you may not receive a confirmation until the day of the course. If you want to book more than one candidate onto this course please complete the details for each candidate in the box provided below. If your booking is urgent please telephone 0845 388 9581 (Local Rate)
Bookings are closed for this event.